WHAT IT IS
We provide a full spectrum of surgical services with special focus on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. We deliver the highest caliber of surgical care for patients requiring bone grafts, implant placements and treatments for diseases and injuries to the teeth, jaws, mouth, bones and facial structures.
What does an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon do?
- Evaluate and formulate a treatment course and place dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Surgically reconstruct inadequate bone structure in the jaw area
- Treat injuries to the face, jaws, teeth and mouth
- Treat head and neck trauma
- Diagnose and treat facial pain, oral cancer and other diseases in the maxillofacial region
- Perform corrective jaw surgery for patients with cleft lip and palate, and other congenital defects
- Diagnose and surgically treat sleep apnea
- Perform Temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ) for correcting malfunctions of the joint and treating TMJ-induced facial pain
- Perform facial cosmetic procedures to enhance facial appearance and function.