Dr. Mayur Bhobe
- Managing and improving Skin issues and Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Botox for wrinkles and sweating of palms, soles and underarms
- Filler for cheek and lip augmentation and, jawline contouring.
- Skin booster for skin and neck hydration and anti-ageing
- Silhouette soft threads for face lifting
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for face rejuvenation (Vampire face lift) and hair growth
- Laser for Acne scar (Fraxel, Joule)
- Laser for Tattoo removal (Revlite)
- Q switch Ndyag skin toning
- Chemical peels for pigmentation, acne and rejuvenation.
- Plexr Plasma blepharoplasty
- Diplomate of National board, New Delhi
- Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology (DDVL), JSS University, Mysore
- Fellowship in Lasers and Aesthetics by Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Has publication in various indexed journals
- Holder of Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi, India
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
Dr. Mayur Bhobe is a Board Certified Specialist Dermatologist. He graduated from Goa University, India and completed his post-graduation in Dermatology and Venereology from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India. He was awarded the IADVL fellowship in lasers and aesthetic Medicine. He worked in Department of Dermatology at Goa medical college, India and later as a Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist at his private clinic in India. He moved to Dubai in 2017 and has been using at a reputed cosmetology Clinic before joining Cosmesurge team. His areas of interest include cosmetic and anti-ageing medicine, with a keen interest in Botox and fillers (Injectables) as a means of facial rejuvenation.