Dr. Catherine Bergeret Galley
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
- Reconstruction surgery
- Breast Surgeries
- After weight loss surgery
- Face & Body Lift
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Fat Transfer
- Stem Cells treatment
- Medical doctor, Paris University 1984.
- Medical residency UCLA, California 1985.
- French surgical residency during six years.
- Chief resident at University Paris V 1991 – 1994.
- Consultant for plastic surgery Garches Hospital 1994-2000.
- ASAPS (American Society of aesthetic and plastic surgery).
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery).
- SOFCPRE (French society of plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery).
- SOFCEP (French society of plastic and aesthetic surgery).
Dr. Catherine is a French board certified plastic surgeon with 25 years’ experience in aesthetic plastic surgery. She is internationally recognized and frequently invited speaker whom belongs to the main societies of plastic and aesthetic surgery : SOFCPRE, SOCFCEP, ASAPS, ISAPS and honorary member of the plastic surgery society of Buenos Aires. She has successfully operated on more than 5000 patients. She specializes in Facial Rejuvenation and aesthetic repair of the body after obesity and pregnancies.
She completed her training in Paris and United States, in addition to accomplishing her residency in France during 6 years with 2 years of experience in maxillofacial surgery focusing on facial development and abnormalities, and reconstruction after cancer than 2 years of specific training in general reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. She was chief resident and assistant at the University of Paris V for 3 years and was also consultant for reconstruction in the department of post-traumatic and orthopedic surgery with Prof Alain Patel at Garches hospital. She is an expert in the chemical bio-compatibility of fillers and teaches a reasonable approach on new fillers.
Dr. Catherine strongly believes that, ‘there is no such thing as standard plastic surgery, it must be beautiful both according to general criteria and those ideas that are specific to the patient. She is also and advocator of Natural Beauty and ensures that all her patients get the most natural look.