Dr. Blaga is a well known international Plastic Surgeon who graduated from the University of Geneva Medical School in 1987. He got his Swiss Board Certification (Foederatio Medicale Helveticorum) in 1999 after training in Switzerland, Canada, UK and Germany. He obtained the French Board certification in 2014.
In private practice since 1999, Dr Blaga founded and directed, between 2001 and 2009, New Line plastic surgery Center in Geneva, Switzerland.
In 2014, he joined Swiss Leading Plastic Surgery in Bern and in 2016, the Emirates Hospital/Cosmesurge in Dubai.
- Degree in Medicine at the University of Geneva (Switzerland) in July 1987.
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates USA) diploma in July 1989
- Resident and senior resident in plastic surgery in the University hospitals of Montreal, Canada, from July 1993 to August 1995 in Medicine at the University of Bern (Switzerland) in July 1999 “FMH” Swiss certification as specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery» in August 1999
- Private practice from 1999 to 2000
- Medical director New Line Plastic surgery day Center 2001 to 2009
- Swiss Leading plastic surgery since June 2014
- Swiss Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgey SSCPRE
- Member of the Swiss Medical Federation FMH Association of doctors of Bern AMB
- Member of the French “Ordre des Medecins”
- Aesthetic surgery of the face: Extended SMAS face lift Lipofilling, fat transfer, Stem cells
- Breast surgery (axillary approach submuscular breast augmentation)
- Aesthetic body surgery (Progressive tension sutures abdominoplasty )