Why Tummy Tuck is such a popular treatment these days?
- 2094 Views
- Jan 14, 2021
A delectable silhouette is something that is craved by all.
But there is a difference between thinking about it and achieving it.
Even after rigorous diets and exercise a flatter tummy still seems to be a distant dream for many.
However, the good news is that many people now trust advanced surgeries like Tummy Tuck with the help of which one can get exactly what is desired for without rigorous efforts or extreme diet.
Tummy Tuck can bring about dramatic changes to eliminate fat tissues from the midsection of the body and also firm up the abdominal muscles.
Naturally it is one of the essential wish-list inclusions around the world. But prior to opting for this miracle treatment, you should know exactly what Tummy Tuck is!
What is Tummy Tuck?
Abdimonplasty or Tummy Tuck is more commonly known as a cosmetic surgery that tightens the muscles and helps to get rid of fat and skin from the abdomen in order to make it look toned and flat.
This is mostly associated with “Mommy Makeovers” which helps in restoring the figure post pregnancy. This is also used to assist patients who have undergone massive weight loss within a short period of time.
Tummy Tuck is not just used for cosmetic reasons, but it also improves a number of medical conditions.
Who Are the Best Tummy Tuck Candidates?
Tummy Tuck is an ideal treatment for both men and women who are healthy.
Women undergoing several pregnancies can find this procedure useful for reducing skin and tightening abdominal muscles.
Tummy Tuck is also great for those who are obese and still have loose skin or excess fat deposits around the belly.
Who Should Not Opt for Tummy Tuck?
If you are woman and are planning to get pregnant then you should postpone a Tummy Tuck till you are done having children. At the surgery time, the vertical muscles are tightened up. But future pregnancies can separate these.
Again, if you are planning to lose weight, then a Tummy Tuck is also not something that you should consider. The Tummy Tuck is the last resort, when you have tried everything else and nothing has worked. You should not think that to be an alternative to weight loss.
Now that you know who are eligible for a Tummy Tuck and who are not, let us understand the major perks that Tummy Tuck brings to the table.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Although you may have a healthy weight, the stubborn skin laxity and fat deposits can make the clothing look less comfy and tight even when they fit properly around the other areas of the body like hips and bust.
Many are also disappointed when a certain portion of their body does not match with the beautiful contour that they achieved post weight-loss. This discourages them to wear bolder clothes, too.
Post Tummy Tuck your midsection will be more streamlined and smoother allowing you to find clothing that fit more comfortably and attractively.
Apart from a flatter abdomen and enviable waistline with naturally leaner body contour, Tummy Tuck also brings a bouquet of advantages that benefit you for life.
Some of the perks of Tummy Tuck are enlisted here –
- Reduction of Stress Urinary Incontinence – Amongst women who have gone for vaginal birth, stress incontinence is quite common. Those suffering from this experience uncontrollable bladder that leaks even when sneezing or laughing or coughing.
This can naturally be the source of stress for those experiencing a leaking bladder especially while attending a social event or when he or she is at a work place.
One of the major benefits of Tummy Tuck is that it reduces this condition whereby the surgeon creates a bladder obstruction with the usage of soft tissues available near the pelvic region.
- Better Posture – One of the perks of Tummy Tuck is the toning and tightening of the muscles in the abdomen. It is because of the tighter muscles that patients should see their posture improve post-surgery.
This also reduces the chances of patients of getting sway back or lordosis. The Tummy Tuck also relieves people of some types of back pain.
- Easier Weight Loss & Management – The bariatric patients undergoing the surgeries like sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass and adjustable gastric band keep the lost weight off when they combine surgeries with Tummy Tuck.
Patients undergoing such combined surgeries regain just 1 pound per year. But patients who have not had a Tummy Tuck gain almost 4 pounds per year.
Moreover, Tummy Tuck patients also have an enhanced exercise tolerance. This implies that you can have an easier time while exercising. The activities also become more enjoyable as the confidence level rises.
- Correction of Ventral Hernia – Ventral Hernias occur when the abdomen muscles get weakened which in turn allows the abdominal muscles to push through. This can be an extremely powerful condition which can affect your quality of life and ability to perform some tasks.
- Elimination of Stretch Marks – Stretch marks happen to be a very common and irritating problem for women after weight gain or pregnancy. It can be difficult for women to get rid of those white lines that can make them more conscious while wearing a bathing suit.
Tummy Tuck effectively does away with loose skin in the region from the bikini line to the belly button. So, stretch marks are removed by this as well.
As opposed to creams and other treatments for stretch marks, Tummy Tuck eliminates those unsightly lines once and for all enabling permanent solution.
The weakening in the muscle walls can be tackled through Tummy Tuck. The abdominal muscles are also tightened during this time to prevent the recurrence of hernia.
It is because of all these reasons that Tummy Tuck has become such a sought-after treatment procedure today. In spite of the considerable recovery time, the long-term perks brought forth by this therapy make this a hot favourite amongst the celebrities, the athletes as well as your next-door neighbours and friends.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Endymed 3Deep
- Experience Relief from Pain and Discomfort with Presso Therapy from a Qualified Surgeon
- Experience the Benefits of Arosha Body Wrap: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of LPG Treatment: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of VelaShape 3: Non-Invasive Body Contouring for Smoother, Firmer Skin.
- Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat with CoolSculpting Fat Freeze!
- Shape Your Body with Sculptsure: Find a Sculptsure Surgeon to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Viora Life
- Brighten Your Complexion with Glutathione Injections: Get a Whiter, More Radiant Skin Tone Today!
- Discover the Benefits of Professional Skin Treatment with a Skincare Specialist
- Enhance Your Lips with Lip Fillers and Contouring for a Natural Look
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Rejuvenate Your Hair with PRP Hair Treatment and Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Acne and Acne Scars with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unsightly Varicose and Spider Veins with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Transform Your Hair with Professional Hair Treatment and Hair Fixing Services
- Viora Life
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration