What is O-Shot and G-Shot?
- 1538 Views
- Jul 19, 2021
Sexual dysfunction is not only a common problem with men. Women equally experience it. If you think that Hyaluronic Acid
is only synonymous with skin-related enhancements, then this article can be a reality check for you. Your private parts
are the last place where you would prefer to get an injection. But if an injection filled with the required fillers can
give you the reason to smile for your sexual experiences, then it is worth it. You may have often heard of the terms
O-Shot and G-Shot used as treatments for vaginal rejuvenation.
Today, we will dig a bit deeper to understand what is
O-Shot & G-Shot & how can you benefit from these treatments.
What is G-Shot?
G-Shot as the name
suggests is a treatment for enhancing your G-Spot. Hyaluronic Acid is injected into the G-spot for women who have
difficulty achieving orgasm. The injection increases sensitivity of the area thereby enhancing the intimate experience.
G-Shot was invented and designed by Dr. David Matlock to augment the G-spot of a woman. Hence, it is safely
concluded that the procedure is of augmenting the G-Spot is called the G-Shot. The potential stimulation of the G-Spot
through enlargement of the area is the goal of the G-Shot.
According to Dr. Matlock, the injection works by lowering
the G-spot into the vagina for easier location. The shot enlarges the area of the G-spot that happens to be the most
erogenous zone in the vagina, capable of giving deeper and quicker orgasms.
Two types of G-Shot procedures are
prescribed by most of the service providers:
- G-spot enhancement with PRP (Plasma Rich Platelets)
- G-spot enhancement with Hyaluronic acid-filled injections.
procedure is performed in a clinic and takes 15-20 minutes. The expert firsts ask the patient to indulge in
self-examination of the area and locate the spot. The expert then identifies the location within the vagina with the
help of the patient. The next step is to numb the area, and the expert does it with anaesthesia. Then the injection is
injected. Risks are minimal, and less than 1% of patients may experience bleeding or infection as a post-procedure
Who goes for G-Shot?
- Women who are unable to locate their G-spot and cannot get
- Women with sexual dysfunction
- Women with low libido
physicians prescribe that it is better to rest for 24 hours post-treatment and indulge in sex after 48 hours. The
procedure lasts for 6 – 12 months and needs to be repeated.
What is O-shot?
Female sexual pleasure is
not a talked-about subject due to several taboos attached to the topic. But modern-day women are open-minded and
comfortable discussing their sex life with experts and the means to make it pleasurable. The Orgasm Shot or O-Shot is a
non-invasive procedure that uses the patient\’s blood to improve sexual experience. The procedure\’s main goal is to
install blood growth factors in the pelvic region of the woman so that she may experience heightened pleasure during the
performance. Women after childbirth have issues with sexual pleasure due to the pelvic area nerve loosening.
What are the conditions that O-shot can treat?
- Women longing to experience longer orgasm
- Women who lack lubrication
- Women with less libido
- Women who experience pain during
- Urinary incontinence
The procedure of O-shot involves
PRP that happens to be the concentration of the patient\’s platelets. The injection with the platelet is injected into
the vaginal and clitoral area to produce and stimulate new cell growth. It is better if a trained and experienced
professional perform the procedure. It is done under topical numbness and hence becomes a painless procedure.
Benefits of O-Shot & G-Shot
- Younger, smoother skin on the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- The tightening of the introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for
those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased or
complete reversal of urinary incontinence
CosmeSurge is a clinic offering such procedures to
women who want to have a good married life with their partners. The clinic is equipped with advanced and
state-of-the-art technology plus experts who believe in understanding the requirements of the patients and then
recommend them with the required G-shot or O-shot procedures. They make the ladies feel comfortable discussing the
subject and convincing them that high-level privacy will be maintained.
So, if you
think that your intimate life is not all that great due to your sexual dysfunction, then availing of such an injection
seems to be the right move. Several physicians are offering such treatment procedures, and all Covid-19 protocol is
followed to ensure safety and precaution of the patients and the clinic.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment for a More Youthful Appearance
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Get Fuller Lips Instantly with Lip Filler Treatments!
- Grab Your Glow With The Safest Skin Whitening Treatment
- Hair Restoration Is Achievable For All, No More Baldness
- No Need To Hide In Layers With The Varicose Veins Treatment
- Pimples And Scars Faded & Gone With Acne & Acne Scars Treatment
- PRP & Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Viora Life
- Your Healthy Glowing Skin with Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration