Tips And Treatments To Combat Dry Skin During Eid
- 1435 Views
- Apr 26, 2022
Dry skin rings major trouble for people worldwide. Not only it is prone to early aging. But also it cannot withstand weather changes! Many do not know that each weather affects the skin and dry skin treatment also differs in each season. So to manage your skin during Eid we got a better plan to help you understand your skin type and its needs!
What’s Your Skin Type?
People face many changes in their skin due to changes in hormones, weather, and age. But essentially, a few conditions can guide the skin type easily.
Normal skin is neither dry nor too oily. It looks good mostly all the time. Mostly a normal skin has
- Even complexion
- Almost no open pores
- No acne
- No sensitivity
Combination Skin Type
This one is also called a T-Zone skin. A larger population of the world has a combination skin that requires different care methodology. You see on this skin
- Enlarged pores
- More blackheads
- Shiny skin in certain areas
Dry Skin Type
Skin with a lack of moisture is dry skin in essence. How it looks like can change with many factors such as weather, diet, etc. But basically, it seems like
- Minimal or no pores
- More lines
- Rough and dry skin appearance
Oily Skin Type
Oily skin is shiny and greasy most of the time. It shows the following signs
- Visibly enlarged pores
- Shiny dull complexion
- Acne, blemishes, and blackheads
Sensitive Skin Type
This is the troubled skin. It gets triggered easily. Mostly you find this kind with
- Symptoms of burning, itching
If you have dry skin, you must know dry skincare has to be regular. And this year as Eid falls in a warm hot season, you should do a double check on your skincare during Eid.
Moisturize Your Skin
Dry skin is parched and thirsty if not given the nourishment it will go flaky and itchy. During Eid, when you have guests coming over and food to make, please remember moisturizing your skin. A few pointers for you to remember!
- Use a dry skin cream on your body daily. The best is to apply it right after a shower so your body locks in the essential moisture inside. This is a best practice to fight the dry skin of the body.
- Invest in the best dry skin serum that suits you and try to use it after washing your face.
- If you are not fond of these serums consult your dermatologist and find the skin lotion (old school) or a good cream for dry skin that is best for you.
- You can also use an overnight hydrating mask for the extra moisture tucked into your skin.
You can wisely invest in your skin with PRP and Mesotherapy that augments your skin structure by injecting essential minerals and vitamins for your skin hydration and health.
Use A Sunscreen
All skins need protection from the sun. The harsh summer sun only aggravates the skin further. The sunlight coming from the windows or the heat in the kitchen also needs to be addressed. Wear your sunscreen daily to treat dry skin.
Be Makeup Wise
For the dry skin on your face, you have to be wary of your make-up choices and removing techniques.
- Try to use fragrance-free products
- Prep your face with a dry skin moisturizer or cream as a rule.
- Use gel-based primer and loose powder at the beginning and end of your makeup routine.
- Remove the makeup with the gentlest removers for dry skin that your dermatologist approves of!
- Buy the best soap for dry skin to wash it all off after the remover is used.
- Not all people can use retinol at night. Therefore, get a better nighttime routine from your dermatologist.
You all will meet people during eid, so taking good care of your makeup routine during the festive season will keep you away from acne and breakouts later!
Drink More Water
Do you know the moisturizer for your skin is water! Yes, hydrate and drink plenty of water during Eid. After Ramadan, the habit of fasting stays for a while. Therefore, do remember to keep on having a glass of water while working or watching TV because it is back to the old routine.
With summer during Eid, you might be heading to a resort! Please remember chlorine strips off all oils from the skin. And, if you have dry skin, then you need to moisturize your face and body. As well as coat it with a good sunblock to prevent chlorine from seeping in.
Avoid Warm Baths
The warm relaxing long baths are not good for your skin. Hot water opens the pores and for dry skin treatment, it is an arch-nemesis as it further dries out your skin. So to relax and unwind during Eid, opt for short cold showers and more me-time with a good book or Netflix.
While you might go for a spa day or some exquisite facial for dry skin treatment, you are ignoring that air conditioning also dries out your skin. Living in UAE, we know there is no way without an air conditioner. However, constant exposure to an AC is bad for your skin. So invest in a humidifier that reduces the dryness in the atmosphere and makes your skin better!
Pamper Your Skin
To flaunt the best skin this Eid, why not go to the right people and not some unknown salons for the facial. The experts who have studied skin science and give customized facial therapies as per your skin type are an ideal way to combat dry skin. You will turn out looking hydrated, rejuvenated, and glowing with healthy skin!
Foods To Avoid
Certainly, Eid is a time to feast with friends. However, you can manage dry skin with diet too. First of all, always include vegetables and fruits and reduce processed foods and meat. Yeah, we know that but what you should be more worried about is what to avoid for aggravating that peeling skin on your face.
Try to keep the above in moderation so that, there is no trouble on your skin!
Follow our dry skincare tips during Eid and see that there will be a better skin situation for you. Do not forget to pamper your skin and your loved ones this Eid!
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment for a More Youthful Appearance
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Get Fuller Lips Instantly with Lip Filler Treatments!
- Grab Your Glow With The Safest Skin Whitening Treatment
- Hair Restoration Is Achievable For All, No More Baldness
- No Need To Hide In Layers With The Varicose Veins Treatment
- Pimples And Scars Faded & Gone With Acne & Acne Scars Treatment
- PRP & Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Viora Life
- Your Healthy Glowing Skin with Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration