Nano Facelift – Younger Look Without Any Surgery
- 1217 Views
- Jun 11, 2021
With age, the skin begins to show woes that can be difficult to handle. While accepting age as a graceful attitude is one of the best ways to deal with it, yet if there is a possible and simple solution that can make you look younger, why not avail it?
The skin starts to show aging as we grow old in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagginess. Let us understand the anatomy of the skin and the reason behind the aging skin. As we come of age, the elasticity of the skin decreases. The ability of the skin cells to regenerate also decreases. Skin begins to lose volume, and sagging sets in.
Medical Science has an answer for the problem. The best part is that the solution is available both ways; surgical and non-surgical. You have the ball in your court to decide which one of the procedures to opt for.
Well here we will discuss about Nano Facelift, a non-surgical procedure to preserve youthful skin
What is a Nano facelift?
Nano facelift is a procedure to attain a youthful look without surgical procedure. Volume is added to the skin of the face, and a lift is given without the surgery. It helps to reduce the signs of aging and reverse the skin mechanism. In the human body, there is fat rich in mesenchymal stem cells that can be harvested from one part of the body to be placed in the part that requires a lift. The fat that is extracted has repair features and tissue-building properties. A bioactive adipose-derived cell is injected that can rejuvenate the skin and provide volume to the area. Thin injections are applied to the affected area to give a lift. The fat is liquified before grafting, and the procedure is a breakthrough method of reversing age without surgery.
What is Nano Fat?
The grafting of nano fat is also called Micronized injection or AMI. The size of the fat graft component helps to determine whether it is nano fat or micro fat.
Tiny particles of fat are called Nano fat. Since the component is tiny and refined, it is referred to as Nano fat. The difference between Nano and Micro fat is that the former is emulsified using sterilization, and the latter is made to undergo centrifuge treatment.
Why should you consider Nano facelift?
The answer to the question is simple. Who does not want to look youthful? Especially if non-invasive procedures to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, jowls, and associated problems can be handled. The procedure is done with a handheld device that has tiny needles. The liquified fat is injected into the affected area through the tiny needles present in the machine. It is a professional’s job who does it with an artistic approach. The markings are also made on the face to facilitate the procedure.
Where can Nano facelift be performed?
The procedure treats the affected area by contouring areas like sunken eyes, temples, wrinkles, and fine lines. The fact is that apart from the face, Nano fat grafting also proves to be a valuable technique to lift areas like breasts and buttocks. The method helps to remove the stretch marks in such areas and smoothens the skin. Since the procedure does not engage any incision, the downtime associated with the technique is also none or minimal.
What are the benefits of Nano Facelift?
- It promotes the growth of collagen that can restore the elasticity of the skin yielding youthful results. The fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation start reducing, and with successive sessions, the results are encouraging.
- Nano facelift is a non-invasive treatment procedure, and the patients who do not desire to go for the surgical methods can easily opt for nano facelifts.
The procedure requires completion in sessions, and it completely depends upon the expert and the patient to discuss the course of the treatment process. In the beginning, the sessions shall be scheduled at close quarters, but in the following months, the need for consultation will reduce. It is essential to discuss the procedure expectations with the experts. Living under false notions can lead to disappointment, and hence, the patients should seek the advice of the experts before going ahead with the procedure.
CosmeSurge has over 21 years of rich experience in cosmetic procedures. The results are impressive, and the experts are helpful in answering the clients’ queries. After all, if someone makes a big decision to alter facial structures, they have loads of queries in their minds. Qualified surgeons address the questions. The doctor prescribes the procedure after careful examination of the patients.
If you intend to add volume to your sagging and wrinkled face without the need to undergo surgery, then consider a Nano facelift. The results are inspiring, and the patients go home with a satisfied look. With every session, the results will start to improve until the completion of the procedure is achieved.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment for a More Youthful Appearance
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Get Fuller Lips Instantly with Lip Filler Treatments!
- Grab Your Glow With The Safest Skin Whitening Treatment
- Hair Restoration Is Achievable For All, No More Baldness
- No Need To Hide In Layers With The Varicose Veins Treatment
- Pimples And Scars Faded & Gone With Acne & Acne Scars Treatment
- PRP & Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Viora Life
- Your Healthy Glowing Skin with Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration