Brow lift or Blepharoplasty
- 1102 Views
- Jun 18, 2021
Looks do matter because appearance has the power to enhance self-confidence. Several procedures are cosmetically empowered to enhance the looks of the person. Here we talk about procedures to enhance the eyebrows and get a younger look and feel.
A blepharoplasty and a brow lift are two very different procedures done to two different aspects of the face.
What is a Brow Lift?
Brow lift is a procedure for altering the position of the brow and address excess skin on the forehead. Eyebrow Lift can fix drooping brows, improve hairline and give a lively look to the patient’s eye area. The two most popular and commonly performed eyebrow lift procedures are Conventional and Endoscopic browlift.
Conventional Method: excess skin and muscle is removed along the scalp line, where the expert makes a long incision.
Endoscopic Method: the expert makes several small incisions to make amendments in the upper eyes and forehead.
Significant changes will be visible in the brow and area between the forehead and upper eyes.
What is Blepharoplasty?
If there is a significant droop and sag in the upper and lower eyelids or eye bags and puffiness, then Blepharoplasty would be an ideal choice. The procedure focuses on removing the excess fat or skin of the upper/lower eyelid. An upper blepharoplasty addresses sagging eyelids, while a lower blepharoplasty addresses under-eye bags. This procedure makes the eye look more open and brightens the appearance of the face, but it does not change the change the shape of the eyes
What is better – Brow Lift or Blepharoplasty?
We recommend consulting with a surgeon about the procedure that goes well with you. For a person who feels heaviness above the eyelids due to sagging skin, Blepharoplasty is the best option. If the eyebrows are extremely low, then Brow lift is the best option. Sometimes, the expert also recommends Botox injections along with the above two procedures.
Why do such issues arise?
- Aging is the foremost reason for people to opt for the procedures, whether Brow Lift or Blepharoplasty. With age, the brow tends to lower, and the elasticity of the skin is also lost. Hence, the distance between the eyelashes and eyebrows reduces.
- The eyebrows acquire a shape that makes them appear sad, angry, or tired. A Browlift is the most recommended under such circumstances because the procedure helps to restore the brows and makes the person appear pleasing.
- Sagging brows also make a good reason for the person to opt for such a procedure.
What to do?
It is better to connect with the medical professional and ask for options to make the brow rise and look better than the present appearance. Plan a visit to the surgeon and discuss the possibilities:
- Medical History Discussion: Before discussing the possibilities of the procedures, the medical practitioner will ask for the patient’s medical history. You will have to disclose about surgeries that you have had recently. Also, it would help if you acquainted the doctor with the medical conditions that you have. Discuss your allergies too with the doctor.
- Physical examination: The doctor scrutinizes the patients’ face, especially the eye area that contains the eyelids. The forehead is also examined with complete attention.
- Expectations: Talk to the expert and tell him/her about the risk and advantages of the procedure. Hence, the patient can expect the results of the procedure accordingly.
Beauty sure is in the eyes of the beholder, but beauty can be enhanced in the hands of cosmetic surgeons. We live in the age of technology and are equipped to make perfect alterations in our bodies, especially the face. Several cosmetic options are available for the patients that they can opt for and get the desired look.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Endymed 3Deep
- Experience Relief from Pain and Discomfort with Presso Therapy from a Qualified Surgeon
- Experience the Benefits of Arosha Body Wrap: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of LPG Treatment: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of VelaShape 3: Non-Invasive Body Contouring for Smoother, Firmer Skin.
- Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat with CoolSculpting Fat Freeze!
- Shape Your Body with Sculptsure: Find a Sculptsure Surgeon to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Viora Life
- Brighten Your Complexion with Glutathione Injections: Get a Whiter, More Radiant Skin Tone Today!
- Discover the Benefits of Professional Skin Treatment with a Skincare Specialist
- Enhance Your Lips with Lip Fillers and Contouring for a Natural Look
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Rejuvenate Your Hair with PRP Hair Treatment and Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Acne and Acne Scars with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unsightly Varicose and Spider Veins with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Transform Your Hair with Professional Hair Treatment and Hair Fixing Services
- Viora Life
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration