Summer Skincare Tips
- 1098 Views
- Jul 16, 2021
The onset of summer brings skin woes with it. Heat and sweat can have a damaging impact on the skin. It is essential to
equip oneself with summer essentials and fight the heat with products and skincare tips to keep the skin happy. Sunburn,
tanning, oily skin, and dull skin are the most common skin woes that people of all age groups, irrespective of gender,
have to face. The sun\’s harmful rays damage the upper layer of the skin and result in the sign of aging. Clogged pores
and breakouts are some of the other issues that people during summers experience. Hence, skincare is one of the most
important regimes that can save people against skin problems during summers.
The activity of sebaceous glands
increases during the summer months due to the surge in temperature. The result is oily skin appears oilier and dry skin
The experts in CosmeSurge also give a lot of importance to the daily skincare regime. They often advise
their customers to follow the easy skincare routine and help the skin stay happy. Remedies that are easily available at
home are considered a great option for the maintenance of the skin.
A few tips and tricks of summer skincare
- Cleanse the skin Cleansing the skin is the foremost requirement of the skin to be
happy during summers. The heat and sweat clog the pores and make the skin appear oily and dirty. Hence, face
washing is one of the most important skincare goals that should never go ignored. Ensure to wash your face once
in the morning and once before hitting the bed. During the day, you can rinse your face with cold water several
times. Cleaners are mainly available in a variety of oil-based and foam-based options according to the skin
types. It is easy to select the one that suits your skin type. After applying face wash, rinse your face with
cold or lukewarm water.
- Exfoliation Removing dead cells from the skin is
effectively done with the help of exfoliators available in the market. People with sensitive skin should invest
in a mild exfoliator. Exfoliation is done once or twice a week. Scrub your face for 2-3 minutes and be gentle
with the strokes. Dead skin cells removal marks the onset of new cells on the skin that renew the skin and
appear cleaner and brighter. Harsh exfoliation is prohibited because it can lead to breakouts.
Toning Toners help to maintain the pH balance of the skin and make it appear cleaner and
brighter. It helps to eliminate the issue of excess oil secretion and manages acne. Toners can aid evening skin
tone and are considered an important ingredient in your skincare regime for summers. Aloe vera-based toner is a
good purchase for buyers.
- Moisturizing People who think that moisturizing the skin
is a winter affair need to brush their memory and clear the myths away. To get a youthful complexion and a
flawless look, moisturize your skin in summers too. People with dry skin can buy a strong moisturizer, and
people with sensitive skin should invest in mild moisturizing. Say goodbye to shea butter and heavy cold creams
during summers because heat and temperature require non-greasy moisturizers that act light on the skin.
- Protection against the sun Do not step out of the premises without applying sunscreen as it
helps the skin against the sun\’s harmful rays. Choose a sunscreen with a higher level of SPF (preferably 30+)
to achieve great results. If you think that sunscreen is for your face only, you need to have a reality check.
Sunscreens also act as a prevention against skin cancer. Your hands and legs/feet are an equally important part
of your body that needs delicate handling.
- Hydration One of the easiest skincare
routines during summers is to drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. Water is important to maintain skin hydration.
Most of us kickstart our day with a dose of caffeine. So, double or triple the water intake during the day to
keep dehydration at bay. Water checks against problems arising due to dryness in the body and helps in
maintaining hydration. It also keeps the skin happy and adds a tinge of glow to your complexion.
Include antioxidants in your diet and skincare regime Serum for skin and face are the latest
fad. Hence, it is a great idea to consider investing in a good antioxidant serum to fight skin woes during
summers. Serum can aid in maintaining hydration of the skin and also protect it against environmental damage.
Free radicals cause damage to the skin, but serum helps boost collagen production and checks against free
radicals. Your diet can also get a boost with the addition of antioxidants like citrus fruits, nuts, leafy
vegetables, whole grains, and green tea.
- Limit the use of makeup This is an
essential tip that is easy to follow. Present-day products are conveniently divided into lightweight, day,
night, and party makeup. So, choose your stock wisely. Wearing minimal makeup is the best tip to avoid breakups
on the skin. Heavy makeup is not the cache for summers. Skin can easily breathe with minimal makeup. Boost your
skin by using organic and lightweight makeup products. Go natural whenever possible. But wearing sunscreen is
- Natural/home remedies are good Your kitchen is a storehouse for
skin-friendly natural ingredients. Yogurt, cucumber, tomato, sea salt, lemon, honey, clay, etc., are some summer
cooling agents that work great on the skin to keep the latter happy and glowing. Dabbing the face with rosewater
dipped cotton pads can work wonders by refreshing the skin. Also, running a cube of ice can help to keep the
Summers can take a toll on your skin. The harsh
weather conditions can steal the natural oils from the skin and appear dull and blemished. But a little shift and change
in your daily skincare regime can add to your skin’s happiness. Give a little me-time to your skin and enjoy the
desired results. A happy and glowing skin boosts confidence.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Endymed 3Deep
- Experience Relief from Pain and Discomfort with Presso Therapy from a Qualified Surgeon
- Experience the Benefits of Arosha Body Wrap: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of LPG Treatment: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of VelaShape 3: Non-Invasive Body Contouring for Smoother, Firmer Skin.
- Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat with CoolSculpting Fat Freeze!
- Shape Your Body with Sculptsure: Find a Sculptsure Surgeon to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Viora Life
- Brighten Your Complexion with Glutathione Injections: Get a Whiter, More Radiant Skin Tone Today!
- Discover the Benefits of Professional Skin Treatment with a Skincare Specialist
- Enhance Your Lips with Lip Fillers and Contouring for a Natural Look
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Rejuvenate Your Hair with PRP Hair Treatment and Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Acne and Acne Scars with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unsightly Varicose and Spider Veins with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Transform Your Hair with Professional Hair Treatment and Hair Fixing Services
- Viora Life
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration