Dr. Nadeem Akhtar
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Body contouring procedures including abdominoplasty, upper limb reduction, thigh reduction, breast reduction, torsoroplasty.
- Breast Augmentation & Reconstruction
- Browlift and facelift procedures.
- Coleman fat transfer procedures.
- Prominent Ear Correction
- Non Invasive Aesthetic Surgery: Botox and Filler.
- Upper and lower limb trauma.
- Burns and burns reconstruction.
- Hand fracture fixation.
- Tendon repair and tendon reconstruction.
- Digital revascularization and replantation.
- Skin and Sarcoma Cancer ablation and reconstruction.
- Head and Neck Reconstruction.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Management of complex wounds and their reconstruction.
- MBBS from University of London Medical School
Dr. Nadeem has more than 21 years of experience in the field and is a well-known Plastic Surgeon. He was awarded with MRCS (Edin) in 2000, followed by a Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in Plastic surgery in 2017. Dr. Nadeem also obtained a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Plastic Surgery in 2014.
Dr. Nadeem Akhtar has worked as a plastic surgery training registrar at a number units including the Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS, The University of Nottingham Teaching Hospitals NHS and University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust. Having obtained a CCT in Plastic surgery he underwent further training at the World renowned Cancer Centre, The Christie Hospital as an Oncology and Microsurgical fellow. He also undertook 2 Aesthetic fellowships firstly at The Cardiff Clinic, Wales and a second prestigious aesthetic fellowship in the World renowned “The London Clinic”.
Dr. Nadeem has worked as a consultant in the NHS in the UK and also in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. His work was featured in variety of publications both in the UK and the US. His articles were published in Plastic Reconstructive Journal (PRS), Journal of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and the British Medical Journal. He has been awarded with prestigious and inaugural prize for Best Scientific Paper from the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.