Dr. Missan Hamoudeh
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Fillers & Botox
- Jaw line contouring
- PRP & Mesotherapy
- Thread Lifting
- Double chin contouring
- Laser rejuvenation treatment
- Post-Doctorate skin tumors Department of Dermatology, University of Montpellier, France
- Diploma in surgical dermatology University of Montpellier, France
- Diploma in aesthetic dermatology and LASERS from the University Franche- Comté Besançon
- Diploma in Hair Transplantation surgery from the University pierre et Marie curie Paris
- Diploma in clinical research University of Montpellier France
- Diploma of Specialized Training in dermatology and venereology of University of Claude Bernard Lyon, France.
- Diploma of Specialty in dermatology and venereology ,Damascus Syria.
- Bachelor in Medicine, University of Damascus, Syria
Committed to achieving and maintaining the health and radiance of her patients’ skin, Dr. Hamoudeh specialized in Dermatology, Venereology and cosmetology, is practicing in the UAE since 2016 providing most advanced cosmetic procedures in the field of aesthetic dermatology. She gained her patients trust and admiration with her professional manners and dedication, her gentle touch ant artistic talent in applying a tailored cosmetic vision and plan for each one of them.
Prior to moving to the UAE, Dr. Hamoudeh was a clinical researcher at CHU Saint-Eloi university hospital in Montpellier, France, where she focused on clinical and experimental research and publishing in skin diseases especially skin tumors with Professor Luc THOMAS, Bernard GUILLOT and Olivier DEREURE.
Following medical school at the University of Damascus, she completed her advanced training in Dermatology and Venereology at the Claude Bernard University in Lyon, France and received her Inter-University Diploma in Surgical Dermatology from the University of Montpellier, France.
Passionate about skin care, Dr. Hamoudeh also holds diplomas in Aesthetic Dermatology and LASER from the University of Franche-Comte, Besancon and a Diploma in Hair Transplantation surgery from the University Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris. Always up to date on the latest industrial medical technology and with a special interest in advancing innovation in dermatology, Dr. Hamoudeh received her post-doctorate in dermatological research from the University of Montpellier in France.