Dr. Fatima Habib
Specialist – Dermatology
- Skin anti-aging using several modes of treatment including:
- – Injections of Botulinum Toxin
- – Face contour improvement by Fillers
- – Lip augmentation by fillers
- – Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments for the face for fine lines, pores, skin health
- – IV infusions of concentrated vitamins and minerals for general well being
- – Mesotherapy of face ,neck for adding vitality to skin
- – Radiofrequency skin tightening by thermage as well as fractional radiofrequency with scarlet
- Resurfacing lasers ablative and non ablative for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removals by lasers
- Correction of some pigment abnormalities by lasers
- Correction of Photodamage with Fractional Technology as well as Q Switched lasers
- Laser assisted hair reduction for all skin types
- Hair loss treatments
- Licensed Dermatology Specialist – Ministry of Health, United Arab Emirates
- Master’s Degree – King’s College London, UK
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine – University of Bristol, UK
- Member – American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Fatima Habib is a UK trained Dermatologist and has been practicing in her field (both for children and adults) for more than 24 years. She graduated at Bristol University in the UK, which belongs to the most historic universities in Europe. She did her post graduate studies at King’s College in London, UK.
Dr. Fatima received awards and recognitions such as Sheikh Rashid Award for Post Graduate Studies, Chevening Scholarship awarded by the British Government and LIFE TIME achievement award by NMC group.
Dr. Fatima has been with Cosmesurge for more than 16 years and has more than 24 years of experience in Clinical Dermatology, treating skin diseases such as but not limited to acne vulgaris, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, bacterial and viral skin diseases, nail infections, mole checks, skin diseases in children and atopic dermatitis.