Dr. Abdul Razzak Juratli
- Ventral Endonasal Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery and Lateral Skull Base Surgery
- Tympanoplasties, stapedotomy and Stapedaetomy
- Rhinology, Otology and Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Parotidectomies, submandibular gland resections, removal of branchial and thyroglossal cysts (using Sistrunck technique)
- Benign vocal cord lesions microlaryngoscopically, comprehensive and non- comprehensive neck dissection surgery.
- Total and partial laryngectomies
- Adenotonsillectomy, Mastoidectomy and ossiculoplasy, and paediatric airway management
- FRS (ORL-HNS) – November 2013
- DLO (RCS-Eng) – October 1994
- (ORL-HNS) (Damascus University Hospitals, Al Moassat) – January 1991
- MD (Damascus University, Medical School) – September 1987
Dr. Juratli has a vast experience in his field and has also been awarded for his contribution to the Final Professional Examination OSCE until 17 March 2016.
Dr. Juratli worked as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon at University Hospitals of Leicester, UK. Leicester Royal Infirmary “LRI” for 12 years. He was one of the lecturers and examiners in the final OSCE exam at Leicester Medical School. Dr. Juratli also worked as an Associate professor and examiner at Damascus University and Al Moasat Hospital between 1995 and 2003. He is currently an examiner of middle and final year medical students, and teacher to Semester 4 SSC in the medical school at Leicester University. He was awarded for his contribution to the Final Professional Examination OSCE in 2016
He was a lecturer and Associate Professor at medical school and the Al Moassat University Hospital, and was involved in regular on-the-job training in surgical and clinical skills of postgraduates during his outpatient and theatre sessions. He was a member of the faculty of Damascus Medical School and an examiner of undergraduate students in year four and in their final ENT viva exams. He was an examiner and research body sponsor of the ENT Postgraduate Master Degree thesis and final award.
- Fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellowship degree for the four Royal College of Surgeons of UK & Ireland
- Member of the faculty of Damascus Medical School