At the CosmeSurge Hospital Pharmacy, it’s our aim to provide you and your family with safe and optimal drug therapy through compassionate, patient-centered care, conveniently located on the ground floor.
Our pharmacists educate patients on various medications, including information on how they work, when to take them, and side effects that may occur.
The Pharmacy is open 24 hours a day and offers a range of services, including:
• Accurate and timely medication delivery
• Support for safe and proper medication management
• Over-the-counter medications
• Post-surgical supplies
• Homecare testing devices (blood sugar, blood pressure)
• Skincare products
We encourage you and your family members to be actively involved in your treatment by taking the following steps:
• Share your current medication list with your doctor
• Disclose any allergies, if you have
• Mention about alcohol or any other substance consumption, if any
• Patient must be aware of the medications being taken while in the hospital
• Ask about all the prescribed medication when going home
Our Pharmacist always ensure the correct patient identification by double checking the full name and other personal information such as Date of birth and unique national ID reference to dispense right medication to the customers.