Prepare Your Skin to Glow for Eid
- 1396 Views
- May 06, 2021
Eid is one of the most-awaited and auspicious times of the year. Naturally, it is one of those occasions where you show off your swag.
And for that, apart from your new clothes and accessories, you have to get your basics right and beautiful skin is the prerequisite for that.
Skin issues tend to augment when you do not drink enough water during Ramazan and cannot find time to care for your skin. This causes dehydration because of a lack of moisture.
But don’t worry! To help you out here are some of the tricks to make your skin glow in Eid. Take a look.
- Drink Lots of Water – This is the first thing to do. Lotions and creams for skin care protect your skin externally. But skin also needs care from the inside. Hydration assists in protecting the skin from the adverse effects of intense sun rays and a high level of humidity. Many women are already suffering from a loss of skin suppleness and elasticity because of the hot summer days. So on Sehri and post Iftar, make it a point to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water for hydrating your body cells and skin. This also helps with cleansing your skin. For radiant, glowing skin, you should choose to drink more liquids (diluted in water) like fresh fruit juices and smoothies.
- CTM is a Must – The basic skincare regime always includes CTM or Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising. Go for cleansing your face twice a day – once in the morning and once at night. Follow that up with a gentle toner. Apply a good moisturizer once your skin dries up. Also, don’t forget to exfoliate the skin twice a week. All these will help in removing the grime, dirt, dead skin cells and oil. This is bound to make your skin look fresh and glowing.
- Yoga Can Help You Out – You won’t be able to work out when you are fasting. Instead, opt for yoga asana which will assist both your skin and body. Go for a handful of easy asanas. This way you can prevent wrinkles, blemishes and acne. Again, as said earlier, you also need to drink lots of pure water that is purified to keep dehydration at bay. During your fast, you can go for yoga at any time of the day.
- Eat Clean – You can fight against dull and dry skin by having lots of fruits and veggies. These are full of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants which enable healthy skin free of wrinkles. Add them to your Sehri and Iftar meals for boosting your skin. Summer is the perfect time to be benefitted from the seasonal veggies and fruits for moisturized and beautiful skin. Many fruits and veggies can enrich your skin with antioxidants which assist to keep your skin smooth, supple and young. So include tomatoes, dates, lemons, apples, pomegranates, apricots, spinach, strawberries and grapes as these foods help with the repair and maintenance of your skin. Consumption of these foods will ensure long-lasting and desired results for your skin.
- Avoid Spicy and Hot Foods – Blemishes, pimples and rashes are some of the consequences of disruptive digestion and constipation. When you consume spicy and oily foods during Ramazan, it is bound to result in constipation. This can, in turn, lead to pimples and reduced facial value. That is why you should have eggs, whole-wheat meals, lentils, fruits and beans on Iftar and Sehri. You should also include yogurt in your diet as the positive bacteria in your yogurt not just help to maintain the digestive system but also improve the tone of the skin.
- Opt for a Professional Facial – Just like in the case of any event, for Eid, too, you should visit the salon a week before. If you want glowing skin within a limited time, then this professional facial can be exactly what you need. This is a celebrity treatment that is quick and ensures durable results. It is guaranteed to tighten the skin, boost hydration and enhance the natural glow of the skin.
These are just some of the things that if you keep in mind and follow during Ramazan will help you to get glowing skin in Eid.
But if you feel that you need instant glow, you can choose from the variety of cosmetic treatments that CosmeSurge is offering. Book today and attain your best look this Eid.
- After Weight loss
- Hair Transplant
- Revision Surgeries
- General Surgery
- Anti-wrinkle Injection & FIllers
- Body Contouring & Cellulite
- Endymed 3Deep
- Experience Relief from Pain and Discomfort with Presso Therapy from a Qualified Surgeon
- Experience the Benefits of Arosha Body Wrap: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of LPG Treatment: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Feel Refreshed!
- Experience the Benefits of VelaShape 3: Non-Invasive Body Contouring for Smoother, Firmer Skin.
- Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat with CoolSculpting Fat Freeze!
- Shape Your Body with Sculptsure: Find a Sculptsure Surgeon to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Viora Life
- Brighten Your Complexion with Glutathione Injections: Get a Whiter, More Radiant Skin Tone Today!
- Discover the Benefits of Professional Skin Treatment with a Skincare Specialist
- Enhance Your Lips with Lip Fillers and Contouring for a Natural Look
- Excessive Sweating
- Experience the Benefits of Botox Treatment: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Experience the Benefits of Skin Tightening with Thermage: Look Younger and Feel Confident!
- Rejuvenate Your Hair with PRP Hair Treatment and Mesotherapy
- Say Goodbye to Acne and Acne Scars with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Melasma: Get Professional Pigmentation Treatment Today
- Say Goodbye to Rosacea: Discover the Latest Rosacea Acne Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unsightly Varicose and Spider Veins with Professional Treatment Options
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Moles and Skin Tags with Professional Removal Services
- Transform Your Hair with Professional Hair Treatment and Hair Fixing Services
- Viora Life
- Facial Therapies
- Hair Restoration