How does Microneedling help with Skin rejuvenation?
- 119 Views
- Jul 02, 2021
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that rejuvenates the skin making it appear youthful. Tiny needles are used to puncture the top layer of the skin. The aim is to improve the texture of the skin. Several celebrities have undergone the procedure to look better and feel younger. They swear by the procedure, and so does some of the cosmetologists and dermatologists.
The results of the procedure are reported to be impressive. The procedure is simple, as it takes less than 15 minutes. A handheld device is used for injecting needles on the skin after numbing the area. The goal is to stimulate collagen on the skin, and the needles are energized with radiofrequency to facilitate the procedure.
As we age, the production of collagen in the skin slows down, causing signs of aging. The radiofrequency waves can kick start the healing process naturally, leading to rejuvenation of the skin. The results are good because the skin becomes smooth and even tone. When the skin starts producing collagen, the sign of aging also begins to fade. It also helps in the reduction of pores on the skin. It majorly helps to reduce acne scars and early signs of aging like pigmentation and wrinkles. The process of aging is reversed with Microneedling.
Benefits of Microneedling
The key benefits of undergoing the procedure of Microneedling are:
- Microneedling helps to enhance the texture of the skin.As the procedure leads to collagen formation, the upper layer of the skin smoothens, and hence, the skin texture improves—collagen and elastin help give a plump look to the skin. You will notice that the process of healing the skin will start immediately after the procedure. Though the procedure will leave you with a few scars and bleeding skin, this condition will not last for more than 1-2 days. What will follow is smooth textured skin.
- Reduces scarsWe all are aware of the marks that acne leaves on the skin. These are difficult to remove. But Microneedling helps to reduce the scars of acne to a considerable extent. Acne marks go deep under the skin and cause poke marks. This can be treated with the help of Microneedling, and the Before-After results speak volumes about the method’s success in treating such scars.
- Blackhead’s reductionWomen who suffer from blackheads benefit from Microneedling because, during the procedure, the tension and pressure on the skin caused by the needles allow the blackheads to release. Immediately post-procedure, you will notice that the blackheads are relaxed. In the event of successive weeks of healing, you will see that the pores have also reduced in size. The reduction blackheads will last for 3-4 weeks, and the breakout will begin by then, but by then, it will be time for another sitting of Microneedling.
- Treats acne and cystsFacial acne can be effectively managed with the help of Microneedling. Acne also reduces with the use of the procedure. The method reduces the production of sebum and less oil on the skin that helps in the reduction of acne.
- Skin exfoliationAs the procedure comes in close contact with the epidermis, it will lead to skin exfoliation. As the dead skin persistently stays on the upper layer of the skin, removing the layer will give a renewed and rejuvenated look to the skin, making it appear brighter and more transparent.
- Reduces fine line and wrinklesWho does not want to look younger? Who does not want to keep wrinkles away? The questions have answers in the form of Microneedling because the procedure can help in the reduction of wrinkles, thereby giving a youthful look to the patient. Microneedling also supplies oxygen and blood straight into the skin because the needles cause break up on the upper layer of the skin, allowing the blood vessels to act fast. It leads to skin tightening, and hence reduction of wrinkles and fine lines takes place.
- Reduces hyperpigmentationMicroneedling can also help in the reduction of hyperpigmentation. Inflammation, blackheads, acne, and whiteheads are responsible for pigmentation on the skin. Discolouration of the skin makes it evident that there is skin colour differentiation, and it looks terrible. Microneedling increases matrix metalloproteinases that help in the reduction of pigmentation.
A few facts
If the skin is pricked with needles, then pain is the first reaction that you will feel. And if the skin is poked with several tiny needles, you can well imagine the pain you will experience.
So, if you have decided on the procedure, then be ready to bear the pain.
Get some facts clear. Be sure that the expert goes at least 2.0-2.5 mm deep in the skin for the best results. Digging only 0.5 mm deep in the epidermis layer will not produce with required marks.
Bleeding is one of the significant impacts of Microneedling and if the skin bleeds, be rest assured that the procedure is going in the right direction. Bleeding will subside, and the visible results will be noticed in 1-2 days.
Ensure using Vitamin C serum post-procedure as it aids in collagen formation. Reduces healing time and leads to even skin tone.
Explore the service offered by CosmeSurge for Microneedling. The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and qualified professionals who can offer the best advise to the visitors. Also, the Before-After procedure care given by the extended staff in the clinic is worth mentioning.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.