Extreme makeover surgery is performed under general anesthesia and the procedure takes about five to six hours. The procedure which earlier took two to three separate sessions can be done in a single sitting. Six of the most common surgeries performed under extreme makeover include:
● Breast Surgeries: Depending upon the requirement, you may choose to either go for breast augmentation, lift or reduction which will restore your breasts to their natural shape and size and achieve a symmetrical shape as per your expectation
● Liposuction: Using liposuction, it’s possible to remove your stubborn fat deposit from areas such as hips, legs, neck, abdomen and arms.
● Face/Neck Lift: This procedure is done to tighten the underlying muscles and connective tissues in the face or neck to remove excess skin and restore a youthful appearance.
● Eyelid Surgery: Both men and women opt for this surgery to reduce the puffiness and drooping by removing excess fat, skin and muscle from the upper or lower eyelids.
● Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, it’s done to eliminate excess fat and skin from the abdomen and restore the weakened muscles to create a firmer and smoother profile.
● Rhinoplasty: This surgery is performed for altering and reconstructing the nose. Nose surgery may also be done to improve breathing.