Many women are self-conscious about the size of their breasts which is largely dictated by one’s genetic inheritance. Once developed, the breasts may vary in volume depending on the weight, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If you’ve wanted fuller breasts or would like to invigorate your post-natal body, Breast Augmentation can enhance the shape and size of your breasts. Our doctors use the latest implants or transfer fat from the patient’s body. The procedure is completely safe and produces excellent results in most cases.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TREATMENT?
If you think your breasts need enhancement, you should consider this procedure. The trend is to recognise and respect your anatomical features and add volume to shape the tissue to form the breasts that you so desire.
As long as you are emotionally stable, know your personal motivations and have realistic expectations, a Breast Augmentation procedure can work for you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The Essential Facts
- Length of Procedure : 1 to 2 hours
- Anaesthesia : General or light sedation (twilight anaesthesia) and local anaesthesia
- Inpatient / Outpatient : Day case or 1 night stay
- Time off from work : 5 to 7 days
- Getting back to normal/sport : 3 to 4 weeks.