A Thigh Lift (Thighplasty) reshapes your thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in a beautifully contoured, better-proportioned look for the thighs and the lower body. You can look great again in your favourite outfits.
There are different procedures to address the needs of specific areas of the thigh. All of them may be particularly helpful to patients who want to improve the contour of the thighs and get rid of excess and sagging skin after losing a significant amount of weight.
Our doctors are specialised in Inner, Medial and Bilateral thigh lifts. They will recommend the best treatment for you and discuss the expected outcome of the surgery.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TREATMENT?
Both men and women who have sagging, flabby or dimpled loose tissue and skin on their thighs can consider this procedure. Many people who have lost large amounts of weight may also benefit from thigh lifts to get rid of the excess fat and flab in this area.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Length of Procedure : 2 to 4 hours
- Anaesthesia : General or light sedation and local anaesthesia
- Inpatient / Outpatient : 1 to 2 nights stay
- Time of work : 7 to 10 days
- Getting back to normal/sport : 3 to 6 weeks (full recovery from swelling can take several months)