Naveed Khatib MBBS., MS., F(MAS), D(MAS).
- Masters Degree in General Surgery from University of Mumbai, India.
- 25 years of experience in India and Sultanate of Oman as General and Minimal Access Surgeon.
- Senior Specialist in Surgery at The Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman-23 years.
- Clinical teacher for undergraduates doctors, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Muscat. OMAN – 23 years.
- Tutor for postgraduate surgical residents, Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB) – 7 years.
- Advanced Minimal Access Surgical Training at Kanton hospital Schauffausen, Switzerland – 1998.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery-World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), INDIA.
- Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery- World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), INDIA.
- Joined Vein Cure Clinics at CosmeSurge and Emirates Hospital in February 2016.
- Points of interest in surgical practice: Minimal Access Surgery and proctology and venous disorders.
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants(AMC), Mumbai, India.
- Fellow of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons(WALS), India.