Branch: Dubai Marina
Senior Clinical Dietitian
She graduated with a Masters Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the American University of Beirut. She has always endeavoured to raise public awareness on healthy eating habits to prevent lifestyle diseases, through her numerous publications in magazines and newspapers, in addition to regular TV appearances on Al Arabiya, Dubai TV and Al Aan TV.
She administers dietary regimens to alleviate or prevent certain medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, gout, gastrointestinal disorders, food allergies, and intolerances, among others, through Evidence-Based Medical Nutrition Therapy.
Provides programs for healthy eating habits whilst meeting the macro- and micro-nutrient requirements of pregnant, lactating women and teenagers.
Counseled patients on how to recognize and manage emotional eating and other eating disorders, in order for them to have better control over their eating habits and wellbeing in the future, in conjunction with behavioral psychologists.
Performs genetic tests for weight management and lifestyle diseases prevention.
- 1998, Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- 2000, Masters Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago
- Member of the U.A.E nutrition Group, U.A.E.
- Member of Middle East Eating Disorders Association (MEEDA), Lebanon
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Genetic testing for weight management and lifestyle diseases prevention
- Counseled patients pre and post bariatric surgery