Sagging brows can make a person look tired and stressed out. A Brow Lift can easily remove this visible sign of ageing. Our surgeons have mastered the latest Brow Lift procedures to help you look and feel better with almost no complications.
Now you can appear younger, happier and approachable with an effective and eye-catching eyebrow lift.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TREATMENT?
If you have unsightly frown lines across the top of your nose or between your eyebrows, a Brow Lift can work wonders. If you suffer hair loss or have a visible scar, a Brow Lift is also recommended.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
The Essential Facts
- Length of Procedure : 2 hours
- Anaesthesia : General or light sedation (twilight anaesthesia) and local anaesthesia
- Inpatient / Outpatient : Day case or 1 night stay
- Time off from work : 5 to 10 days
- Getting back to normal/sport : 3 to 4 weeks.
Full recovery from bruising can take 2 to 3 weeks. Sun exposure has to be limited for several months.