Many people with a receding hairline are unhappy with their disproportionally large forehead. Receding hairlines is a common problem for both men and women. It is a hereditary condition and is generally caused by due to hormonal changes which affects out hair follicles making it too sensitive.
This can be successfully treated with modern hair transplant techniques. Particularly with proper use of 1-haired single follicular units in a natural, staggered manner in the frontal hairline and dense packing techniques.
Who is an ideal candidate?
- People who have stable, minimal loss and a family history of low hairlines
- Those who have already been treated for lower hairline and requires improvement in the results
- Some people have a facial shape with wider forehead and requires to extend the hairline – which may include temple reconstruction as well
What are the benefits?
- It doesn’t leave a scar on the treated area
- The hairline can be recreated in any shape the patient desires. Therefore, this method is particularly appropriate for people who have special preferences with regards to the pattern and shape of their hairline
- The outcome is thick and sharply defined hairline
The best course is to create an “age-appropriate” hairline is a natural approach which re-frames a patient’s face and creates appropriate proportions and will continue to “age well;” a hairline that looks as good at 25 as it will at 65. Contact our experienced hair transplant doctor to book a consultation.