Hair transplantation involves removing small pieces of hair-bearing scalp or skin grafts from a donor site and relocating them to a bald or thinning area. If you and your doctor have determined that hair transplants are the best option, you can be comfortable knowing that our certified hair transplant surgeons have been successfully performing this procedure for more than 16 years.
Who is a Good Candidate for Hair Transplant?
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have male or female pattern baldness for more than 5 years
- You have lost hair as a result of burns, trauma, or cosmetic procedures, such as facelifts
- Medically proven hair loss treatments have not been working
- Your hair loss has now stabilized after balding for many years
- You have realistic expectations of Hair Transplant and understand that hair loss might continue to progress after surgery
- You should generally have good health and a good immune system which helps reduce the risk of complications and promotes recovery and healing
- Those who maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating well, exercising regularly, and effectively managing stress make better candidates
Areas of Treatment
For most people, the only way to restore hair permanently is to undergo surgical hair restoration. Talk to the hair restoration experts at CosmeSurge today to know how we can help.