- Medical-grade facials using the most advanced techniques and methodologies
- Skin analysis
- Laser therapy & laser hair removal
- Mesotherapy by roller
- Chemical peels
- Diamond microdermabrasion
- Licensed Beauty Therapist – Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Certified in Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy, Ultherapy and Laser Therapy
- Diploma in Somatology, Health and Wellness, General – International Academy of Health and Skincare
- International Diploma in Spa and Salon Management – International Academy of Health and Skincare
- Certified Laser Technician – Institute of Medical Aesthetics
- Spa Management Diploma
- Customer Service International Certificate
- Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO)
- South African Association Of Health & Skincare, Professionals (SAAHSP)
- International Therapy Examination Counci (ITEC)
Ms. Tamara Chiyangwa started her career in the beauty and wellness industry in 2012. She previously worked in a 5-star Internationally Awarded Spa in Zimbabwe and then moved to Qatar to work in a well-known airlines provider. In 2017, Ms. Tamara moved to UAE to continue her practice at a private clinic in Dubai.
Ms. Tamara is affiliated with the highest ranked international qualifications in her particular career choice such as CIDESCO, ITEC and SAAHSP. She also obtained Spa Management Diploma and Customer Service International Certificate.
Ms. Tamara is a hardworking and dedicated individual and has more than 6 years of experience in beauty and wellness industry.