Specialist – Clinical Nutritionist
- Clinical nutrition and dietetics
- Prepare personalised dietary plans according to patient assessment
- Slimming Therapies based on patient assessment
- Consult patients – pre and post weight loss surgeries
- Counsel pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Assist individual in setting goals and monitoring progress
- BSc. of Science in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from University of Sharjah (UOS), United Arab Emirates
Ms. Rania Kabbani graduated from University of Sharjah with specialisation in Bachelors of Science in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics. She has more than 4 years of experience as Nutritionist & slimming therapist.
Ms. Rania specialises in slimming therapies and has a vast experience of working with patient in need of this therapy. Her role is to assist clients in devising and carrying out weight-loss plan, using established dietary programs and positive reinforcement procedures according to weight, height and basic metabolic rate. She also conducts detailed nutritional assessment which includes analysis of body mass index and the fat percentage along with nutrition education on diet planning and choosing healthy smart options for her patients.
She has been active participant and presenter at the Dubai International Food Safety Conference and was also appointed as secretary of Clinical Nutrition & dietetics Society
She works closely with patients to prepare customized slimming therapy & diet based on patient assessment and requirement which helps individual achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.