- Consult patients – pre and post weight loss surgeries
- Prepare personalised dietary plans and adopt a healthier lifestyle for patients suffering from metabolic syndrome
- Counsel pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Educate children and teenagers on healthy eating habits
- Assist individual in setting goals and monitoring progress
- Provide personalised plan based on the food intolerance test – Food Print which tests over 200 different foods
- Develop personalised plan based on the genetic test that evaluates over 900 food types according to genes by simply collecting saliva
Licensed Nutritionist – Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
Ms. Lea Debian graduated from Saint Joseph University in Beirut, Lebanon – one of the most reputable universities in the Middle East. She then started her career in the nutrition field since 2006.
Ms. Lea has been with CosmeSurge and Emirates Hospital Clinics for the more than 8 years. Her role is to assist clients in devising and carrying out weight-loss plan, using established dietary programs and positive reinforcement procedures according to weight, height and basic metabolic rate. She also conducts detailed nutritional assessment which includes analysis of body mass index and the fat percentage along with nutrition education on diet planning and choosing healthy smart options for her patients.
She has been working closely with patients suffering from metabolic syndrome and provides them with therapeutic diets. She also interviews morbidly obese patients to obtain information on weight development history, eating habits, medical restrictions to understand if they are good candidate for weight loss surgeries. She has been working with patients pre and post weight loss surgeries.
Ms. Lea wrote nutritional articles that has been published in several magazines and newspapers such as Al Daleel Al Tobbi, Al Sada, Snob, The National supplement (Dazzle) and 7 Days newspaper.
She is committed to applying careful and precise medical methods to help individuals achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles.