Dr. Roger Batrouni
Specialist – General Surgery
- Obesity and Weight Loss Management
- Abdominal Surgeries
- Breast Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Gastric Band
- Mini-gastric By-pass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Skin Lesion Excision and Biopsy
- Licensed General Surgery Specialist – Ministry of Health, United Arab Emirates
- 1993 Specialization in General Surgery – University of Brussels, Belgium
- 1987 Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery – University of Brussels, Belgium
- Member – The Belgian Royal College of Surgery
- Member – Lebanese Society of General Surgery
- Member – Lebanese Order of Physicians
- Member – Lebanese Society of Laparoscopy
- Member – Emirates Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgery
- Member – French Society of Endoscopic Surgery
- Member – International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity
Dr. Roger Batrouni is a Specialist General Surgeon with extensive years of experience in his field. He studied at the prestigious University of Brussels, one of the oldest medical institutions in Europe, with Nobel Prize winners in the field of Medicine and others.
For 13 years, Dr. Roger practiced General Surgery in Lebanon where he performed multiple Abdominal, Endocrine and Breast Surgeries. He became one of the first surgeons to perform Bariatric Surgeries by Laparoscopy and gained a unique experience by performing Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy for Hyperdrosis. He joined Emirates Hospital in 2007 to help develop the surgical department and the bariatric team.
Dr. Batrouni uses the latest techniques to perform multiple surgeries such as Gastric Band, Mini-gastric By-pass, Sleeve Gastrectomy and Hernia Repair. He is also an award winning doctor, most recognisably by the Emirates Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgery, Lebanese Order of Physicians and Lebanese Society of General Surgery.