Dr Raed Farhat
Specialist, Plastic Surgery
- Body contour: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift.
- Facelift by S.I.H technology.
- Burn management & scar revision.
- Wound care management by laser & advanced dressing.
- Anti-aging ®enerative medicine (S.V.F, scaffolding cell & PRP).
- Cosmetic laser (skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, tightening).
- Aesthetic medicine (botulinum toxin, filler, mesotherapy, chemical peeling, threads).
- Hair restoration.
- Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery & Masters in Surgery with specialization in Plastic Surgery from the Cairo University in Egypt
- Diploma in Medical Aesthetic Medicine and Laser from Canadian Aesthetic Academy (CAA) in Toronto – Canada.
- Masters in Wound Healing and Skin Integrity (MSc) from University of Hertfordshire, London -United Kingdom
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine and Hair Transplant from the Institute of Laser & Aesthetic Medicine, India.
Dr Raed Farhat has over 11 years of experience in the field of Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine and Wound Care in the United Arab Emirates and Canada. Dr Raed has been a pioneer in establishing the first laser wound clinic with Dr. Farhat’s 5 point laser wound healing technique, the first 3D medical printing clinic, the regenerative center of excellence and laser & IPL department. Dr Raed published many scientific papers in regenerative medicine and stem cell, scaffolding cell and growth factors. Dr Raed is an international instructor and speakers for different innovative technologies and new materials worldwide and is a founder of wound care course (beauty of wound care) & (advance laser and IPL program).
Dr Raed is a member of various international & national organizations namely Member of Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS), Member of the American Aesthetic Association – USA, Member of ILAMED – India, Member of Ernst Moritz Arndt – Germany and Member of the Wound Australia Society to name a few. Dr Raed is a speaker in several presentations and has several publications to his credit.
Dr. Raed is the educational director of American board of aesthetic medicine (ABAM) in Middle East and president of American Aesthetic Association in Gulf Region, Chief and coordinator of wound management in Emirates Plastic Surgery Society, Chief of Regenerative Medicine in MEIDAM conference and is an International trainer of Stem Cell, Facelift by S.I.H tech, collagen and innovative laser in wound healing.