Dr. Oula Al Chikha
- Preventive dental care and plaque control
- Simple and complex dental restorations
- Oral Pathology
- Decaying teeth and gum disease
- Corrective extract teeth and replace missing teeth
- Filling cavities, examining x-rays, whitening teeth and repairing fractured teeth
- Examine, diagnose, and provide fixed and partial prosthetic procedures
- Licensed Dentist – Ministry of Health, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- 2008 Bachelor of Science in Advanced General Dentistry – Damascus University, Syria
- Member – Syrian Association of Dentistry
Dr. Oula Al Chikha took her Bachelors Degree in Advanced General Dentistry at Damascus University, Syria in 2008. She started her career in 2011 in a private medical center. She then moved to Sharjah to continue her career in the UAE as a dentist.
Dr. Oula is experienced in educating patients regarding preventive dental care, plaque control, undertanding the causes and treatments of dental problems, and general oral healthcare services. She is proficient in operative dentistry, with specific focus on the diagnosis and treatment of trauma to the teeth. Dr. Oula also performs general dentistry procedures, both simple and complex restoration, using approved restorative materials. She is well-experienced in advising pediatric patients on diet, brushing & other aspects of dental care.
Dr. Oula continuously attends conferences and seminars focusing on her field to expand her skills.