Dr. Nancy Abdulrazak Dakdouk
- Medical Nutrition Therapy: Upper/Lower Gastrointestinal Tract disorders (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, reflux etc…), Kidney disease, Liver disorders, Gout, Diabetes Mellitus, Gestational Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension
- Healthy Eating: Children and Adolescents, Athlete, Expecting & Breastfeeding Mums.
- Providing “talks” and nutrition education sessions for corporate, events and schools
- Population scale consultancies on nutrition and one – on – one counseling services.
- Information about nutrition and healthy eating.
- Special therapeutic diet plan for different chronic disease: diabetes- high cholesterol – hypertension -heart disease and Celiac disease.
- Special and individualized diet plans to treat obesity and underweight.
- Nutrition information and special diet plans for pregnancy and lactation.
- Nutrition information and special diet plans for digestive disease.
- Information about nutrition and healthy eating for kids.
- Advanced body composition analyzer
- 11 years’ experience in the field of clinical dietitian, worked in several private clinic and medical centers.
- M.S. Human Nutrition and Dietetics -University of Jordan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Food Science – University of Kalamoon