Dr. Maria Nikolopoulou
Obstetrics / Gynaecology
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Infertility Problems
- Gynecological & Obstetrics Surgery
- Normal and instrumental deliveries
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Reconstructive Surgery / Laser of the Vulva (vagina and labie)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding – Heavy Periods
- Menstrual Pain
- Ovarian Cyst and PCOS
- Uterine Fibroids
- Cervical Smear
- Colposcopy and Cervical Biopsy
- STD and Sexual function problems
- Gynecological Surgery – Hysteroscopy
- Breast Exam and Ultrasound
- Caesarian Sections
- Premenopausal and anti-aging therapy
Board Certification & Credentials
- Degree in Medicine UHSA
- Specialty degree in Obstetrics / Gynecology
- Member of the Obstetrics / Gynecology Society in Greece
- Specialized training in Foetal Ultrasound, UK
Dr. Maria Nlkolopoulou is an Obstetrics / Gynaecology Specialist with over 25 years of international experience, five of which she has been practicing in UAE.
She studied at the University of Texas at Dallas, USA all she has graduated from UHSA will an MD degree.
She was awarded a scholarship for the duration of her medical studies for her outstanding performance.
At Kings Mill Hospital. U.K., she received special training In Urogynecology – Urodynamics, Colposcopy, Infertility, Endocrinology and Menopause.
She worked in the U.K. with Prof. K. Nicolaides at the renowned Harris Birthright Research Centre for foetal Medicine performlng ultrasounds for the prenatal diagnosis of congenital abnormalities and digital markers of chromosomal abnormalities.
She completed her specialist training at the lppokrateio General Hospital, Greece where she taught trainee doctors, general practioners and midwives.
Dr. Nikolopoulou’s special interests include colposcopy for cervical cancer prevention, reconstructive surgery of the vulva, vaginal bleeding diagnosis and treatment.
She was also a partner at Genesis Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialty Clinic where she performed all major Gynecological Procedures, Instrumental Deliveries and Caesarian Sections.
Dr. Maria founded the center for Obstetrics and Gynaecology at BRMS.