Dr. Maria Isabel Acosta
Specialist – Plastic Surgery
- Face procedures like endoscopic face lifting with short scars, blepharoplasty, otoplasty
- Body contouring after massive weight loss surgeries for face and body
- Breast surgeries – augmentation, lifting, reduction
- Non-invasive procedures such as non-surgical face lifting with threads, fillers, and thermage
- Licensed Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialist – Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Member – FILACP Iberolatinoamerican Plastic Surgery Society
- Member – ICOPLAST International Confederation of Plastic Surgery Societies
- Member – Colombian Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society
- Member – Emirates Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Maria Isabel Acosta completed her Degree in Medicine in Javeriana University, and Specialty Degree in Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery Degree from Juan N. Corpas Medical School in Bogota, Colombia.
Dr. Maria Isabel Acosta has over 24 years of experience and is well-known for natural results. She worked as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Reconstructive, Trauma and Cosmetic surgery) in two of the biggest private and public centers of Bogota, Colombia for more than 10 years. She joined CosmeSurge, Oman in 2006 and then moved to CosmeSurge, UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & Ras al Khaimah) in 2009. She has been working with Cosmesurge for more than 12 years with the latest technologies and has a great understanding of the multicultural population living in UAE.