Dr. Manar Trab
Consultant – Vascular Surgery
- Complete vascular clinical examinations
- Varicose veins, modern treatment including surgery and endovascular treatment
- Arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis and vascular access for Chemotherapy such as port and Hickman line
- Endovascular treatment including Angiography, Interventions such as PAT, Stenting and Endografts
- Diabetic foot care
- Vascular screening program Vascular injuries and limb salvage repair
- Vascular laboratory tests such as Duplex and Doppler and non invasive vascular examination
- Laser treatments of Spider Varicose Veins
- Vascular Injuries and Limb Salvage repair
- Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins
- MOH registered Vascular Surgeon since 2000
- Faculty of Medicine , Aleppo, Syria 1983-1989
- German Fellowship in Vascular and general Surgery ” Facharzt”, Lippstadt, Germany 1989-1998
- Consultant General Surgeon, Dreifaltigkeits Hospital, Lippstadt, Germany,1996-1998
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Dreifaltigkeits Hospital, Lippstadt, Germany,1998-2000
- Chief of Vascular Surgery, Tawam Hospital, Al- Ain, UAE, 2008-2011
- Adjunct assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine and health sciences, Al- Ain, UAE, 2006
- Member of German Vascular Society since 1998
- Member of European Endoscopic Surgeon Society since 2005
- Member of Gulf Vascular Surgeon Society since 2006
- Member of Arab Vascular Society since 2003
- Member of Syrian Association of Angiology & Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of UAE, 2003
- ATLS instructor, May 2006
- Consultant and Chief Vascular Surgeon in Tawam Hospital, Al Ain, UAE 2000-2011
Dr. Manar Trab is a German Board Certified Consultant Vascular Surgeon with more than 20 years experience treating a wide range of vascular diseases.
He specializes in comprehensive screening for vascular disorders. He has practiced in the field of vascular surgery since 1989.
Among his qualifications, he has obtained a Doctor of Medicine Degree and a Specialist of General Surgery and Consultant Vascular Surgery from Germany.
In addition to his professional experience, he has worked in UAE and Germany.
Dr. Manar Trab treats a broad range of vascular and endovascular conditions using the current minimally invasive endovascular procedures. In the middle east, he has worked in both private and public hospitals, where he performed various surgeries including endovascular, complex surgeries and life-saving procedures and has been featured in many news articles.