Dr. Lubna Nadeem Khan
General Practitioner — Dermatologist
- Treatment of challenging dermatological cases like Acne vulgaris, Drug reactions and skin infections.
- Fractional lasers (Fraxel Dual) for skin rejuvenation, sun damage, pigmentation, acne and surgical scars, stretchmarks.
- Skin whitening and tightening by Q-switched Nd: YAG laser for face and hands.
- Fotona Laser 4D rejuvenation for face and neck.
- Veins removal by Laser on face.
- Warts and skin tag removal by Laser and Electrocautery.
- Non-invasive skin tightening and contouring of face by Thermage CPT (radiofrequency).
- Microneedling with Dermapen for enlarged pores, acne scars, lifting and collagen stimulation.
- Mesotherapy for face and hair.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
- Lip and cheek contouring by HA fillers.
- Chemical peeling for acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Non-invasive face lifting by HIFU.
- IV infusions for Glowing skin, hair loss and anti-ageing.
- Wrinkles and excessive sweating treatment by Botulinum toxin.
Master’s degree in Dermatology from Cardiff University, UK.
Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff University, UK.
MBBS from Pakistan.
Aesthetic Medicine course from University of Sharjah, UAE.
Aesthetic Certification from American Academy of Aesthetics.
Laser Certification from University Of Sharjah, UAE.
Dr. Lubna has extensive experience in dermatological procedures for therapeutic and cosmetic reasons. She has special interest in Mesotherapy and PRP for skin rejuvenation and hair fall treatment.
She has more than 16 years of clinical experience from various hospitals in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and UAE. She was a faculty member in medical college in Pakistan. She has done research in adverse drug eruption in primary care. She has done multiple courses in Cosmetology and is an expert in Aesthetics. She has specialized in Lasers, Fillers, Botox, Microneedling and various non-invasive Face lifting modalities and is an active member of American Academy of Aesthetics.