Dr. Inas Abdalazeem Attya
- Composite restorations of diseased carious teeth or old discoloured restorations
- Ceramic crowns, Ceramic laminates (Veneers), Composite Veneers
- Bleaching of teeth (office and home bleaching systems)
- Post-core crown restorations
- Rehabilitation of worn out dentition
- Routine gum and periodontal procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree – Oral and Dental Medicine Faculty of Cairo University, Egypt
- Cosmetic Dentistry Course – Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology
- Licensed Dentist
Dr. Inas Abdalazeem Attya, BDS, MSc, graduated, from the prestigious Oral and Dental Medicine faculty of Cairo University, Egypt in the year 2008 and following which she has completed her Postgraduate Specialization, MSc in Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry in 2017, has to her credit, an experienced general dental clinical practice for about 10 years in K.S.A. and Egypt.
Dr. Inas brings along with her a wealth of experience in treating all cases related to General Dentistry and has special interest in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry, treating routine and challenging restorative cases such as composite restorations (fillings) of diseased carious teeth or old discolored restorations, ceramic crowns, ceramic laminates(veneers), composite veneers, bleaching of teeth (office and home bleaching systems), post-core crown restorations, rehabilitation of worn out dentition and does routine gum and periodontal procedures.
She also practices General Dentistry including family dentistry, preventive dentistry, tooth colored restorations, root canal treatment, simple non-surgical extractions, and hygiene therapy for healthy gums and stain removal.