Dr. Graham Simpson
- Cardio-Metabolic Disease
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
- Reversing Diabetes
- Weight Loss with Paleo/Keto Diet
- Auto-immune Disease
- Proactive Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Regenerative MedicineMedicine
- Sexual Health
- Integrative Cancer Therapy
- MB BCH (1976) Univ. of Witwatersrand, JHB, S- Africa
- ABEM (1981) Univ. Medical Center, L.V., USA
- ABIM (1983) Anti-Aging Univ. Medical Center, L.V., USA
- Cenegenics Certification (2008) L.V., USA
- ABAM (2015) American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Chicago, USA
Dr. Simpson has a vast experience in Integrative and Anti-Aging Medicine having treated over 15,000 clients.
He completed his Medical Degree at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.
He moved to the United States in 1976 and completed his post graduate studies – receiving both the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) and American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM).
He worked at numerous hospitals in addition to private practice in several countries including the USA, UK and Caribbean. He also taught as an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Over the past 20 years Dr. Simpson has devoted his time to Proactive Medicine focused on Integrative Medicine, Regenerative Medicine and Anti-Aging Medicine. He has also received Anti-Aging Certification from both Cenegenics and A4M the leading Anti-Aging Centers in the world.
He founded Eternity Medicine Institute and the Intelligent Health Center in Dudai as well as starting the first Compounding Pharmacy in the Middle- East.
He is the author of several books and is actively involved in training health professionals in Proactive Medicine.