Dr. Gassia Sarkissian
Consultant – Dermatologist
- General Dermatology
- Minimally Invasive Procedures (Botulinum Toxin, Fillers, PRP, Microneedling, Chemical Peel, Mesotherapy, Lipodissolve Carboxy Therapy, Minor Surgical Excision, Skin Biopsies)
- Laser Surgery in Skin Resurfacing both Ablative and Non-ablative Lasers (Fraxel Duo, Erbium Yag, CO2 Lasers)
- Laser Tattoo Removal – Q Switched Nd Yag and PICO Q Switched Nd Yag
- Various Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatments
- Skin Tightening and Radiofrequency (Thermage)
- Skin Tightening with HIFU
- Skind Tightening with Infrared Lasers
- Vascular Lasers: Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) and Nd Yag Laser
- Body Contouring Lasers – Sculpsure
- Plexr Plasma – Non-surgical Blepharoplasty
- Licensed Dermatology Consultant – Abu Dhabi Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Licensed Dermatologist – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Licensed Dermatologist – Ministry of Health, Beirut, Lebanon
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) – American University of Beirut
- Dermatology Specialty from the American University of Beirut 1995
- Master’s Degree Candidate in Physiology – American University of Beirut
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – American University of Beirut
- Member – Abu Dhabi Dermatology Club
Dr. Gassia Sarkissian received her training in Dermatology at the American University of Beirut, CHUV Hospital in Lausanne, Switzerland as well as Saint Louis Hospital in Paris, France.
She is a Consultant Dermatologist who started in private practice. She then joined a well-known Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Hospital in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia until 2006.
In 2007, Dr. Gassia joined Emirates Hospital and CosmeSurge Clinics.
Dr. Gassia Sarkissian background has proven extensive experience in Dermatology.