Dr. Dora Evangelidou
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Breast Surgery (Augmentation, Reduction, Lifting, Reconstruction, Gynecomastia)
- Body contouring / Vaser 4D Body Sculpturing, Lipofilling /Lipotransfer/ Stem cells and Fat transfer
- Face Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Chin Liposuction, Minimally invasive Facelift and Neck lift, Stem cells and Fat transfer)
- VASER Abdominoplasty
- Body lifting
- Brachioplasty (arm lifting), VASER lipo of the arms
- J-plasma skin tightening
- Thigh lifting, Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL)
- Minimally invasive procedures (Botulinum Toxin, Thread lifting, Stem Cell rejuvenation, PRP)
- Female Genital Rejuvenation, Labiaplasty, Stem Cells, PRP and Fat transfer
- Stem Cells Treatments for face, hands, hair, décolleté and body
- Hair and Eyebrows Transplantation
- Board Certified Plastic Surgery Specialist – The National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen), Sweden
- Board Certified Plastic Surgery Specialist – Danish Health and Medicines Authority (Sundhedsstyrelsen), Denmark
- Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon – Ministry of Health, Republic of Cyprus
- Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon – Ministry of Health, Greece
- Board Certified Doctor of Medicine – Ministry of Health, Hungary
- Master’s Degree in Reconstructive Microsurgery – Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Master’s Degree in Surgical Oncology, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery -Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- 2011 Honorary Mention (publication on skin and soft tissue defects “Our clinical practice during the last fifteen years”) – Hellenic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Association, Crete, Greece
- 2006 Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) – Semmelweis University, Hungary
- PhD Candidate – Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Member – Emirates Medical Association, United Arab Emirates
- Member – Cyprus Resuscitation Council, Republic of Cyprus
- Member – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Organizing Committee Member – Cyprus International Breast Conference
- ISAPS Member
Dr. Dora Evangelidou is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at CosmeSurge with extensive expertise in body-contouring techniques such as High-Definition Vaser Liposuction, Lipo-abdominoplasty and “Brazilian” buttock lift.
She combines minimally invasive and regenerative surgery with the latest trends in face rejuvenating procedures with traditional plastic surgery like rhinoplasty (nose surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery) or fat transfer to achieve a youthful yet natural cosmetic results for her patients. In addition to cosmetic surgery, she is highly qualified in all types of breast reconstructive surgery and breast secondary surgery.
She completed her clinical training in super-microsurgery and surgery of lymphedema in Barcelona (Spain), and in breast reconstructive microsurgery in Paris (France), Helsinki (Finland), Strasbourg (France) and Rome (Italy) where she mastered under Professor Stefano Pompei the use of Polyurethane implants.
She has published manuscripts by Oxford University Press in esteemed Plastic Surgery Journals on various aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery and has participated in numerous seminars and training programs related to her specialty both nationally and internationally as a trainer.
She is an advocate of awareness for breast reconstruction in Europe and now the UAE. As a holder of the first European Master Degree of Reconstructive Microsurgery, she incorporates precision medicine and fine microsurgical skills to aesthetic surgery. Her commitment to increase awareness about “positive aging” and adherence to promote natural beauty alongside her dedication to precision medicine puts her at the forefront of her profession.
Dr Dora Evangelidou is the founder of Holistic Lifestyle Plastic Surgery, an approach that incorporates plastic surgery procedures in her holistic transformative program to promote and maintain a long lasting anti-aging and healing lifestyle.