Dr. Badeh Nabil Zraik
Specialist – Dermatology
- Electrocautery, cryosurgery, intralesional injections for alopecia areata and keloid
- Chemical peeling and mesotherapy
- PRP for skin rejuvenation and hair fall treatment
- Botox injection
- Filler injection
- Licensed Dermatology Specialist – Ministry of Health, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- 2009 Master’s Degree in Dermatology – Tishreen University, Latakia, Syria
- 2004 Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) – Tishreen University, Latakia, Syria
Dr. Badeh started practicing as a Dermatology Specialist in Saudi Arabia for eight years in the National Center for Vitiligo and Psoriasis (LightClinic) 2010 – 2018.
He has vast experience in the management of all skin diseases, both acute and chronic, for both adult and pediatric age groups; including psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, acne, different skin infections, skin surgery for the treatment of different moles, skin cancers, different skin cysts.
His area of interest include botox injections for wrinkles and hyperhidrosis (sweeting), fillers for soft tissue augmentation, skin peeling and mesotherapy and is also well-experienced with the use of cryotherapy and different lasers for hair removal, vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation and tattoo removal laser.
Due to his clinical attachments, Dr. Badeh has gained more than 8 years’ experience in management of dermatological problems.