Dr. Mazen AlJurf
- Bachelor in General & Surgical Dentistry (DDS) from Damascus University / Syria in 2000.
- Diploma in Implant Dentistry (DID) from Gift Dental College / UK in 2012
- American National Dental Board Certificate (ANDB) from American Dental Association / USA in 2012
- Master of Science (MSc.) in Oral Implantology (MOI) from Goethe Frankfurt University / Germany, from 2015 to 2017
- A member in American Dental Association (ADA).
- 16 years’ experience in general dentistry, 10 years’ experience in Cosmetic, surgical and 7 years in Implant dentistry.
- Worked in many private and governmental dental clinics in Syria for almost 10 years
- Worked in gulf region starting in Saudi Arabia & then in Oman for the past 6 years.
- Licensed with Dubai Health Care City.
- Worked for American Oil filed OXY (Occidental) in Mukhaizna as a general, Emergency & cosmetic dentist for 2 and half years, then in Muscat as a dentist, dental implantologist and cosmetic dentist for 3 years.
- Operated on numerous teeth implant cases in Muscat
- Capable of placing implants, bone grafts, soft tissues grafts and flaps, and surgical extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Focuses on Oral cavity rehabilitation where he can rebuild the teeth and gum to its normal or better cosmetic and functional situation.
- Reconstructed thousands of patients’ mouths to the standard of oral hygiene and aesthetic
- Correcting mal-aligned teeth,
- Closing gaps and drawing a nice new smile starting from extractions,
- Root canal treatments, fillings, gum therapy, cleaning, whitening, implants, crowns, and finally veneers facets. Specialized in Hollywood smile using both ceramic and composite luminaires and veneers.
- Well experienced for 16 years in placing tooth-like posterior and anterior restorations (fillings)
- Well experienced in treating many periodontitis especially for diabetic patients
- Well known in Hollywood smile, dental implants, and oral rehabilitation.
Currently doing a research with a corporation of Goethe Frankfurt University in Germany to find the best way for dental specialist implantologist to place the prosthesis above integrated implants. This is beneficial from the implant surfaces Nano-topography. (Dental Implant Surface Modifications and its influences on early prosthesis for long term). The research is still on-going and not finished yet.