د. صالح بن شيخان
طبيب أمراض جلدية
- Skin infections
- Laser and Cosmetics
- Dermatologic Epidemiology and Occupational Dermatology
- Licensed Dermatology Consultant – Ministry of Health, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Member – American Academy of Dermatology
- Member – European Academy of Dermatology
- 2013 Silver Medal (treatment of skin infection) – International Medical Military Conference, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Saleh is a Dermatologist Consultant, trained and active in all areas of dermatological practice. He has been treating patients with skin disease for nearly 27 years.
He started his medical practice from UK, but since last two decades, he was associated with a military hospital in Abu Dhabi.
His practice covers the whole range of adult and pediatric skin problems with special interest in treating inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and fungal skin infections such as ringworm. He has been regularly consulting vitiligo patients and is specialized in the vitiligo management as well.
Dr. Saleh is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and many other local and international associations.
He actively participates in both local and international conferences as speaker and as delegate.
Dr. Saleh initiates novel and unique surgical needling technique for Vitiligo treatment; he gained Silver Medal in International Medical Military Conference held on 2013, Abu Dhabi in treatment of skin infection.